He left, I knew
Thursday, July 24, 2014 • 11:06 PM • 0 comments
I never hoped for it to end this way. I never hoped for it to end. But everything has an open and everything has a close. We have to surrender to what is, let go of what was, and have faith in what will be. And maybe this isn't the end but I am lost right now. I have lost so many people this year, losing my honey bear seems unimaginable. But sometimes, life is just unfortunate. Sometimes it takes away the things we thought we needed most to teach us a lesson. To make us stronger.



Take care, I love you. Always will, till the time I face the reality that you don't love me as much as I do.


Yours truly,
Noran Naqiah.






OLD • NEW
This owner ♥
Thank for coming


Chating here ♥
Leave your footprint here

Put your cbox

Awesome people ♥
Thank for following me

Put your Followers widget